Berlin, against all odds


Just arrived in Berlin, about to go dancing at the High Noon Tango Marathon. It was a really, really hard journey, and the last couple of hundred kms I was not having much fun of it. However, given a little bit of rest, good food and the company of my dear friends, all will be fine.

Will write more soon, but right now, the only thing on my mind is getting onto the dance floor.

Comments

  1. Hi Mari, Steffen here. Do you remember this morning at the tunnel. I hope you feel good and will have a good time in Berlin an next steps on your trip.
    Bye, Steffen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steffen, Of Course I remember you!! (And I bet the other readers are now wondering what exactly happened in the tunnel... ;-)
    Have a great trip yourself, hope to see you again soon!
    mari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting into the swing of it (Pärnu)

Paris, finally!

On family history, excess and moderation (The Hague)