About being happy(Warendorf)
Against my expectations, today was actually quite enjoyable. Enough sleep, moderate speed and many stops along with some Magnesium tablets I had got from my hosts in Magdeburg probably all contributed to the fact that for the first time on this trip, I had absolutely no cramps!
The absence of pain and the fact that I was not as affected by the headwind as on previous days got me thinking about what it takes to be happy. Firstly, one must be able to do what one loves. Then,one must be exposed to culture,something to enrich one's mind. There must be physical exercise, healthy food and enough sleep. And yes,it is absolutely crucial to share one's life with good friends. (One needs a lover too.)
Animals,be they wild or tame, form a part of a happy life, as does being exposed to the elements;the wind,the sun,the rain. Breathing fresh air is essential too.
And finally,one needs a job,something that one has to do,like it or not.
On this trip, I have had (almost) it all. But am I happy?
----------
Lähetetty Nokia-puhelimesta
The absence of pain and the fact that I was not as affected by the headwind as on previous days got me thinking about what it takes to be happy. Firstly, one must be able to do what one loves. Then,one must be exposed to culture,something to enrich one's mind. There must be physical exercise, healthy food and enough sleep. And yes,it is absolutely crucial to share one's life with good friends. (One needs a lover too.)
Animals,be they wild or tame, form a part of a happy life, as does being exposed to the elements;the wind,the sun,the rain. Breathing fresh air is essential too.
And finally,one needs a job,something that one has to do,like it or not.
On this trip, I have had (almost) it all. But am I happy?
----------
Lähetetty Nokia-puhelimesta
Hyvää matkan jatkoa sinulle ja pohdïskeluillesi!
ReplyDelete