Back to the saddle!
Funny how the night can change everything. Getting to bed last night I was trying to ignore the pain in the right knee, this morning I woke up with both of my wrists throbbing with pain. As nothing has happened to them and last night they were fine, I think it is just more of the same; my body trying to find a way to go back to the lazy living.
Still, am not sure how far I will be able to get to today. Passau is another full days ride ahead, and the temperature seems set to climb again.
These are the moments that test me the most: Not letting the difficulties take the wind from my sails, not thinking about the worst possible outcome that such wandering pain could bring. Instead, I try to be trusting and positive. Whatever comes, it's all good.
Still, am not sure how far I will be able to get to today. Passau is another full days ride ahead, and the temperature seems set to climb again.
These are the moments that test me the most: Not letting the difficulties take the wind from my sails, not thinking about the worst possible outcome that such wandering pain could bring. Instead, I try to be trusting and positive. Whatever comes, it's all good.
Comments
Post a Comment