Should I make the blog a public one?
Dear Friends,
as you may have noticed, I am offering you an opportunity to have your say regarding if I should make this blog open to the public. Do tell me what you think by voting, you will find the question in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Looking forward to hearing what you think (and if indeed anybody is still reading me;-)
Yours
Mari
as you may have noticed, I am offering you an opportunity to have your say regarding if I should make this blog open to the public. Do tell me what you think by voting, you will find the question in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Looking forward to hearing what you think (and if indeed anybody is still reading me;-)
Yours
Mari
Public blog;
ReplyDeleteI think it´s totally your choice,Mari.
Normally the blogs are made to be public and I´m sure the tango-lovers would be happy to read your blog. Of course it´s nice and polite let the persons who appear in the pictures to know if the blog is public and let them decide whether they want the pictures to be published in public or not.
But I suppose in comments we don´t write big secrets.